Friday, February 11, 2011

Holidays

I love Holidays, and I admit I love being "That" mom- the one that brings in everything and makes cool goody bags, and their kids are dressed for the holidays. Valentines Day is here! Chloe, Noelle, And Natalia have classes that celebrate Valentines Day and this mama was on the ball this year! They all had valentines for their classmates, they all decorated shoe boxes covered in white paper. Talis has little gift bags for all her preschool friends, Noelle has little treat bags for her class, and Chloe has valentine dumdum suckers for her classmates. Yes, they get less stuff as they get older..lol. I made them valentine hairbows yesterday which they wore in their hair day and bought the red heart necklaces. I remembered all the food we signed up to bring and Valentines day is running smoothly! We will celebrate with the kids Monday, after we make homemade icecream at the library, and I cannot wait!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Glad to have the chance to see what you guys are up to more frequently, especially since I am not a facebooker. I'm glad that you and Matt were able to get a fun date and a good laugh too! Way to make the best of it! Homemade ice cream sounds delish. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day to you too! I am following your blog now so if you follow mine we can finally stay caught up!!

    ReplyDelete