Monday, February 14, 2011

What's Going on This Week!

This week is already starting off with a bang!

It is Valentines Day! Happy Valentines! We are going to the library tonight to make icecream in a bag-should be interesting... The girls loved their valentines gifts from Daddy, as did I...they looked very cute going off to school today.

On a more annoying note, my back is in spasms so I could use prayers! We bought a 100 dollare electrode machine, so I am wearing that and a brace and an icepack. I look goofy:) Sitting down is okay, standing and walking is almost unbearable. The pain makes me nauseated and I feel faint.

I hope it is better by Thursday because we leave for Gatlinburg! The kids have never been and me and Matt have not been since 1995! i was pregnant with izzi and we went with his parents so this should be WAY different! lol:) I am really excited!! We have a cabin in the hills and a hottub! RELAXATION here we come!

AND!!!! only 12 days til Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: